Kundan Meena Jewellery
- Always store your jewellery in a dry place. Keep it safe from humidity and moisture.
- Always wear your make up and perfume before wearing the jewellery. The Chemicals
in them can damage your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery in an airtight box or a zip lock pouch to preserve the polish for a longer time.
It can also be stored in a cloth-lined jewellery box or wrapped in a soft cloth to maintain the shine &
- Always gently wipe your jewellery after wearing it to brush off any dust particles, using a soft cotton cloth.
- Do not use any harsh detergent, soap or paste to clean your jewellery.
- To keep your jewellery shining, do not store different pieces together. It is best to store each piece
in its own pouch or box so that it does not bump against another and create scratches.
- Visit your jeweller at least once in a year to check for any wear & tear.
- To keep your diamond jewellery safe from harsh chemicals and abrasive solutions, avoid it from coming in contact with cosmetic products.
- Diamond rings and earrings should always be picked by their bands, and not the stone or the setting.
- Regularly clean all the diamonds in the jewellery with warm water or soak it in a soapy water for a few minutes, followed by a gentle cleaning with a soft toothbrush.
- Always store your diamond jewellery in a fabric-lined case to avoid scratches on the diamonds.
- Avoid touching diamond at all times to ensure that it keeps shining like a new one every day.
- Always follow the last-on, first-off strategy when it comes to wearing jewellery.
- Ensure taking off your jewellery during activities, such as dance, laundry, cooking, etc., to keep the pieces intact in the setting.
- Store your jewellery in a soft case to avoid any minor abrasions or displacements.
- Air tends to tarnish any metal when exposed for a longer duration. Use a tight zip-lock/hard covering to prevent any metallic oxidization.